Dated: June 2022
Unless otherwise defined in this Service Attachment, capitalized terms will have the meanings given to them in the Agreement. This Service Attachment governs your order for the Essential Website Build Service.
- “Customer Service Representative” means a service representative that is available to help you get the site live and is available over email, chat or phone calls to our service line.
- “Dashboard” means the hub you will use to make changes to your Website and utilize our marketing tools.
- “Custom Work Hours” means additional professional services work hours performed by a Website Developer that may be purchased at the rate specified in this Service Attachment.
- “Pre-designed Websites” means our pre-designed websites that are already created and available for use with your order of the Essential Website Build Service.
2. Process. Your Essential Website Build will start upon your payment for the service. The Essential Website package is a “Do- It- Yourself” package, which means everything outside of the Pre-designed Websites must be created by you. You will not have access to website design specialists within this setup. The build process shall be as follows:
- Website Build: The initial website build will be completed by our team within 7-10 business days of purchase. This will include a transfer of all available content on any current site you provide to us. Your use of such content must be compliant with the Terms and you must have the requisite ownership or license to use such content. Specifically, your content must not be proprietary to your previous website provider. Your content must fit the specifics identified in the Terms of Service. This content must fit into our platform. We will reproduce any current site as closely as we can within our platform, noting there will be differences to layout and style. As soon as possible, please provide the following information by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org, which email must contain the following:
- The following subject line: Set Up Info for “Insert Your Full Name Here”.
- Your logo (high-quality resolution transparent .png file is preferred)
- Profile and bio photos (.jpg or .png files)
- The Essential Sample Site of your choice (if you haven’t already decided on one with your Senior Account Executive)
- Any website images that you own the rights to (.jpg or .png files)
- Other content you would like us to include: (Mission Statement, Bio, Disclosures, Links, etc.)
- Edits: By purchasing the Essential Website Build Service, you are responsible for all further edits to be made by you during the build process. Our Customer Service Representatives are happy to help guide you through this process and will be reaching out via email. We also recommend that you sign up for a Dashboard walkthrough here: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=13026097
- Getting the Site Live: An email will be sent to you requesting the information needed to turn the site live. You will need to reply to this email with the following information for the site to be turned on:
- A domain name. This can be purchased by us or on your own, we will need access to update the records on that domain account.
- Additional fees may be required if you decide to have FMG purchase a domain for you.
- Compliance Approval (if applicable). If you require compliance approval prior to turning on your website, you will also need them to approve your website in order for us to turn the site on. This can be done through the Dashboard accessed by your compliance department. In the event that your Broker Dealer has a separate compliance portal, you may also download and submit your site via such separate compliance portal. View this help article for Self-Managed Compliance: https://help.fmgsuite.com/en/articles/983708-self-managed-compliance.
- Publishing of the website requires compliance approval. If your Broker Dealer or compliance department is not able to provide approval, your website will not be published.
- Flipping the Switch: Once we have the two items above, the site is ready to be turned on and made live. This can be done in the Dashboard either by you or by reaching out to a Customer Service Representative.
4. Your Responsibilities. Here are some useful pointers that will ensure a successful build process:
- You play a critical role in helping us deliver a successful build process. You will be expected to provide requested information (including, but not limited to content, images, feedback, applicable domain names) in a timely manner and to monitor the compliance process. Your failure to provide timely feedback when requested may result in delays and subject you to additional charges. We will not be responsible for delays or your dissatisfaction resulting from your failure to abide by the terms herein.
- The content on your Website (text, images, video) will depend on you. Our content library, standard pages, and copy material give you a great place to start. You can continue to make changes and edits through the entire life of your website.
- We transfer up to twenty (5) pages of content (including team pages). The twenty (5) pages can include content from your prior website, or any document files you provide during the process. This content is added as-is and does not include proofreading or formatting. In the event that you require us to transfer additional pages, such services shall be charged as Custom Work Hours (see below).
- Custom Copywriting is not included in the Essential Website Build Service. Our standard copy is free to use, and copywriting services are available; visit fmgsuite.com/copywriting for more details.
- Your Essential Website Build Service will ensure your chosen domain is directed to our dashboard and the website ready to go live. Reach out to our Customer Service team when you are ready to go live.
- If you need Custom Work Hours, they are sold in one (1) hour increments at an hourly rate of $75/hour and are billed in arrears. Custom Work Hours can include but are not limited to custom coding, extensive formatting changes, page edits taking over 15 mins of work to customize, or design elements exceeding our platform limitations.