Updated: February 2021
Unless otherwise defined in this Service Attachment, capitalized terms will have the meanings given to them in the Agreement. The Agreement, and this Service Attachment, govern your order of the Seasonal Magazine Service.
- “Seasonal Magazine Service” means our Website design service described at https://fmgsuite.com/experience/seasonal-magazine/.
- Your “Seasonal Magazine” is your end product of the Seasonal Magazine Service.
- “Seasonal Magazine Specialist” means a specialist who will assist you in the personalization of your seasonal magazine.
- Payment. Upon your order of the Seasonal Magazine Service (your “Order”), you will be charged for your Order. FMG will not begin to perform the Seasonal Magazine Service until you have made such payment.
- Order Details and Pricing. Your Order for the Seasonal Magazine Service provides you with one (1) Seasonal Magazine for the specific service season referenced in your Order. This Order does not auto renew. In the event that you want to order multiple Seasonal Magazines (e.g. a quarterly magazine), each Seasonal Magazine will need to be ordered separately. Any fees you pay for a Seasonal Magazine shall only apply to the season for which it was purchased and no fees can be transferred to subsequent seasons. Unless otherwise agreed in writing between you and the Company, your Order for the Seasonal Magazine Service must consist of an order for at least one hundred (100) print copies.* The pricing for each print copy shall depend on whether you choose for FMG to (1) send the print copies directly to you, or (2) send the print copies directly to your client(s), on your behalf, based on a mailing list^ that you provide the Company. The pricing for the Seasonal Magazine Service shall be as follows:You are not required to use only one method shipment and you may choose for FMG to both send print copies to you directly as well as to your client. The price of each print copy will depend on the method of shipment for each such print copy. Delivery will only be available within the United States. In the event that you choose for FMG to deliver print copies directly to your clients, FMG will not be responsible for errors in the mailing list that you provide to FMG.
|Delivery to Financial Advisor (Representative)||$4.50 per each copy|
|Delivery on behalf of Financial Advisor to his/her clients||$6.00 per each copy|
* If you and the Company agree to an Order at a reduced minimum (e.g. promotion, discount, etc.), such reduced minimum shall not apply to any future Orders.
^ Mailing list must be in the form provided by FMG and must be in a .csv or .xcel format.
- Personalization Guidelines. Your Seasonal Magazine must align with the style options provided by FMG. You will not be able to personalize your Seasonal Magazine beyond those personalization guidelines already provided by FMG.
- Final Proof Form & Compliance. After working with your Seasonal Magazine Specialist to personalize your Order for the Seasonal Magazine, the Company will work to provide you a final proof within five (5) business days. Along with the final proof, you will be provided a “Final Proof Form,” whereby you will either accept the final proof for publishing (following the process described below) or request additional changes. You may only submit up to four (4) revisions to your Seasonal Magazine and such limit shall apply regardless of when you submit your request revision. Upon requesting a revision, the Company will process the revisions and provide you with an updated final proof within five (5) business days following your request. In the event that you request more than four (4) revisions, such additional revisions will be charged at a rate of $25 each. In order to approve your Seasonal Magazine for publishing, you must follow the instructions in the Final Proof Form in order for FMG to verify that the final proof has been reviewed and approved by your compliance department for publishing. Upon your approval of the final proof, the Company will begin the process of publishing the physical copies of your seasonal magazine.
- Changes to Style. You may choose any of the styles that FMG has available for your Seasonal Magazine. In the event that you change your style after FMG has begun work based on your previously chosen style, you will be charged an additional one hundred fifty dollars ($150). Notwithstanding anything in this Service Attachment, this fee shall not be refundable.
- Digital Copy. Digital only Seasonal Magazines are only available for purchase for current Elevate subscribers.
- Content. The content in the Seasonal Magazine is “Company Content” and your use of such Company Content is subject to Section 2.4 of the Terms of Service (https://fmgsuite.com/legal/termsofservice/).
- Your Responsibilities. FMG is not responsible for any of the content that you provide for publication in your Seasonal Magazine. You are responsible for writing and proofreading all such content. You will be expected to follow FMG’s design schedule and process, as well as provide requested information. Your failure to provide timely feedback when requested may result in delays and subject you to additional charges. FMG will not be responsible for delays or your dissatisfaction resulting from your failure to abide by the terms herein.
- Cancellation and Refunds. Upon your approval of the final proof, you are not able to cancel your Order and no refunds will be issued. If you decide to cancel the order prior to approving a final proof for publishing, you may cancel your order and receive a refund provided, however, that the Company will retain one hundred fifty dollars ($150) for the processing of your Order. You are not able to apply any fees to a subsequent Order for a Seasonal Magazine.