The Power of Using Video in Your Marketing
Nearly 65% of people are visual learners, making visually stimulating content crucial for service professionals to have on their website. Video makes it possible for you to connect with your clients and prospects in an engaging way. In just a minute or two, you can educate and inform clients on industry topics and concepts, encouraging them to rely on you for informed advice and guidance.
Video is one of the most effective ways to communicate with your clients in a clear and personal fashion. Along with being visual learners, people more than ever have shorter attention spans so it is important to create compelling content that tells your story in a unique way. With video, you have an opportunity to demystify complex financial or insurance topics.
Here are just 10 reasons why you should incorporate video into your marketing:
- By 2017, online video will make up nearly 70% of consumer Internet traffic. (Vineyard)
- The average Internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video than without. (Codefuel)
- 69% of smartphone users say videos are a perfect solution for smartphone viewing as it offers a quick way for consumers to grasp an overview of a product or service. (Codefuel)
- 73% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase after watching a video, 96% say online videos are helpful when making purchasing decisions, and 71% say watching online video content leaves them with a positive impression of the brand, service, or company. (Loyalty360)
- 55% of people watch videos online every day. (Hubspot)
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000 times faster than text in the brain. (Kissmetrics)
- Using videos on landing pages can increase conversions by 80%. (Unbounce)
- The value of one minute of video is 1.8 million words, or 3,600 typical web pages. (Video Brewery)
- 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text, if both are available on the same page. (Forbes)
- 52% of marketing professionals say video is the type of content with the best ROI. (eMarketer)
Nothing delights and informs an audience like video. It has the power to triple the amount of time that people spend on your website and, in turn, the amount of time that they spend with your brand. At FMG Suite, we provide service professionals with an ever-expanding library of award-winning videos on a variety of topics, including investments, retirement, estate planning, taxes, insurance, and more. Beyond featuring these videos on your FMG Suite website, we also update your site with new videos every month. Learn more about our content library or contact our friendly sales team to learn more about our marketing tools for service professionals.