Department: Customer Service
Type: Full Time
Remote friendly position!
What We Do
We’re a marketing software company that serves small business owners, primarily financial advisors and insurance agents. About 40,000 small businesses use our tools to build websites and send out our content. Generally, these businesses don’t have marketing departments but are growth-minded enough to know they need to market themselves. We help them do just that. We work together to create beautiful website designs, automated marketing tools, and award-winning educational content for them. The end goal is to help them build better relationships with their clients with less hands-on effort.
About Our Culture
FMG Suite started 10 years ago and now has 300+ (and growing!) employees spread out across the globe. We embrace a fast-paced, results-oriented culture, and focus on a healthy work/life balance. We value collaboration and open, thoughtful communication. We believe work should be both engaging and challenging, mixed with a good sense of humor. Our goal is to invest in motivated, successful individuals and watch them succeed both inside and outside of work. We’re building a winning team of A+ players and we hope you’ll be next to join us.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
At FMG Suite, we believe in the wholehearted acceptance of each other regardless of our differences. We strive to foster an environment that allows everyone to contribute to our mission in their unique ways. With the belief that diversity propels innovation, we are continually finding ways to cultivate a commitment to diversity and inclusion in our employees, services, and products, as well as in the communities in which we live and work.
Our Employee Benefits
FMG Suite strives to be a top-tier employer. We continually evaluate our benefits and total compensation packages to ensure we offer our employees the most competitive package we can provide.
- Optional Alternate 9-80 Work Schedule – with every other Friday off!
- Generous paid Holiday schedule with a paid Winter Holiday Shutdown week!
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Robust Insurance Plan including:
- Medical with $0 co-pay Telehealth plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with generous employer contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage
- Company-paid Short & Long Term Disability coverage
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Matching 401(k) with immediate full vesting
- Paid Parental Leave
- On Demand Pay – allows access to a portion of your earned wages prior to the payday!
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) role is the front face of our company. As a CSR, you will be communicating with clients on a daily basis. You will spend most of your time on the phone helping clients with multiple requests from making simple website edits to troubleshooting complex technical issues. You will also be following up and communicating with clients via email to resolve support tickets/cases. If you are a proactive person looking to solve problems and help customers, this may be the role for you.
- Interact with FMG Suite customers to provide product and service information about their website and marketing software.
- Resolve product and service problems with high independence, but collaborative team efforts.
- Provide support over phone, chat, and emails.
- Ensure all work is complete for your backlog of cases.
Hourly Pay Range: $15 + Monthly Incentives
Full-time positions available.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers who have questions on FMG Suite’s products websites and marketing.
- Provide accurate and timely customer service by phone, chat, and email.
- Handle complex and high-level, escalated inquiries from customers.
- Work with FMG’s Customer Service tools (Salesforce, FMG Suite’s Advisor Admin, Google Docs, etc.) to resolve customer issues and set up customer appointments.
- Record detailed notes about interactions with customers.
- Report bugs and other issues on platforms to developers.
- Prepare and update customer activity reports as needed.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Provide feedback to management on customer experience and customer likes/dislikes about FMG’s products.
- Exercise patience and understanding when a client is frustrated.
- Efficiently solve tickets with quality information and service.
- Work with our development team to complete custom coding requests from clients.
- All other duties as assigned
Essential Behaviors and Characteristics:
- A great communicator, written and verbal.
- A proactive problem solver.
- Someone willing to look for the answer as well as ask questions.
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment.
- Offers exceptional customer service with every interaction, actively seeking opportunities to give positive, memorable service.
- Listens carefully and thoughtfully, and works collaboratively to help anyone in need.
- Exhibits a caring, positive, and cheerful attitude; is adaptable, positive and supportive, even during stressful situations.
- Self-directed learner.
Required Education and Experience
- Proficiency and fluency in speaking, understanding, reading, and writing English
- Must be able to type 50+ words per minute
FMG Suite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, and genetic information. If you require accommodation to complete the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
You can find out more about what it’s like to work at FMG Suite by visiting https://fmgsuite.com/about-us/