Unless otherwise defined in this Service Attachment, capitalized/bolded terms will have the meanings given to them in the Agreement. This Service Attachment governs your subscription to FMG’s Do-It-For-Me (DIFM) Marketing Service.
- “FMG Dashboard” means the technology hub you (and your dedicated Marketing Specialist) will use to make changes to your Website and utilize the FMG marketing tools.
- “Marketing Strategist” means the FMG employee who will oversee, direct, create, and assist you through the DIFM Marketing Service. This dedicated person will act as your partner and primary point of contact for all things within the FMG.
- “Marketing Support Team” means a team of FMG marketing personnel who will assist you and your Marketing Strategist in executing marketing strategies as outlined by our DIFM Marketing Services.
- “Designers” means the FMG employee or 3rd party contractors that FMG partners with to create and design any brand, logo, and print materials you may order as addons to your DIFM Marketing Service. Some Design Services shall incur an additional fee.
- “Copywriters” means the FMG employee or 3rd party contractors that FMG partners with to create and deliver copy for your website, custom social posts, custom emails, etc. that you may order as add-ons to your DIFM Marketing Service. Some Copywriting Services shall incur an additional fee.
- “Shared Space” means an interactive and collaborative document that your Marketing Strategist will share with you which contains information related to your firm, brand, and marketing strategy including a monthly marketing calendar that highlights certain milestones for the DIFM Marketing Service. This will be your go to document for visibility into what marketing strategy we will be executing for you.
- “Do-It-For-Me (DIFM) Marketing” means the marketing services as described at https://fmgsuite.com/pricing/ under the Do-It-For-Me section of the webpage under “Marketing”.
- “Exclusive Content” means FMG’s thought leadership will write content that is exclusive for our Do-It-For-Me customers. This content includes authentically written client and prospect emails, engaging social posts, and timely pieces.
2. Process. Your Do-It-For-Me Marketing Service will start upon your payment for such service. You will be assigned a Marketing Strategist as your primary point of contact who will assist you with your Do-It-For-Me Marketing Services throughout the time you are an active Do-It-For-Me Marketing customer. The Do-It-For-Me Marketing Service is an ongoing service that will assist you in marketing strategies and assist you in leveraging the marketing tools within the FMG Dashboard over the duration of your contract. Do-It-For-Me Marketing Services, you will receive a monthly content calendar and a marketing strategy call with your Marketing Strategist. The default distribution of the marketing content calendar will be to send all the recommended, exclusive content to all of your contacts. By utilizing your Marketing Strategist, you will also have the flexibility to choose specific client segments for the monthly marketing content, but you will ultimately be responsible for clearly identifying any customized distribution. In the event that you wish to cancel this automated feature, you must email your Elevate Marketing Strategist to request its cancellation.
The onboarding portion of your Do-It-For-Me Marketing Service is a process that typically takes place over a series of two - three (2-3) calls over the course of fifteen (15) to thirty (30) days as follows:
- Discovery Call: Your Marketing Strategist will outline the Do-It-For-Me Marketing Service. This call will initiate the setup and continued creation of your Shared Space, including the marketing plan and calendar.
- FMG Dashboard Optimization: Your Marketing Strategist will introduce you to your FMG Dashboard, work with you to sync or upload your contacts, activate the right automated marketing campaigns for your firm, and ensure your FMG Dashboard is optimized.
- Marketing Plan: Your Marketing Strategist works with you to create your personalized monthly marketing plan including the use of the exclusive content.
The Do-It-For-Me Marketing service is built around five (5) main monthly deliverables and activities as follows:
- Marketing Calendar: On a monthly basis, we will create and deliver a calendar of exclusive and recommended email and social content for delivery on specific dates within the month. We will create and deliver a calendar of exclusive and recommended email and social content. The default distribution of the content will be to all contacts. You will also have the flexibility to choose specific client segments within your book for content, this is where your Marketing Strategist will assist you, but you will ultimately be responsible for clearly identifying any customized distribution.
- Marketing Strategist Call: On this monthly call, your Marketing Strategist will discuss any new clients that were added in the last month and ensure they are synced with the FMG Dashboard, tagged appropriately and added to all existing automated campaigns and the new client welcome series (if you have elected you utilize this exclusive series).
- Timely Ad Hoc Content: As current events and market conditions dictate,FMG’s thought leadership will create content to address each issue.
- Webinars: Each month you will be invited to exclusive webinars by FMG’s marketing thought leaders to review the strategy and tactics for the month, and provide additional ideas and the opportunity for you to ask for advice from these marketing experts.
- Quarterly Event Promotion: Every quarter we will recommend and execute the promotion and follow up of an event. Typically, we recommend the half-time and annual report and then 2 others of your choice.
3. Your Responsibilities. The success of your FMG Do-It-For-Me Marketing Service is largely dependent on your level of partnership with us. You play an important role in helping us deliver successful outcomes for your marketing goals and objectives. It will be in your best interest to follow the “best practices” schedule and processes as outlined by your Marketing Strategist. In addition, your engagement to provide requested information (including, but not limited to content, images, feedback, applicable domain names, firm information and other information will help us outline a successful marketing plan) in a timely manner, and monitor the compliance process. FMG will not be responsible for delays or your dissatisfaction resulting from the absence of timely feedback or communications.