Dated: November 2020
Unless otherwise defined in this Service Attachment, capitalized terms will have the meanings given to them in the Agreement. This Service Attachment governs your subscription to FMG’s Concierge Design Service.
- “Additional Project Hours” means additional professional services hours by a dedicated Website Specialist that may be purchased at the rate specified in this Service Attachment.
- “Concierge Design Hours” means up to three (3) professional services hours performed by your Website Specialist as part of the Concierge Design Service as specified in this Service Attachment.
- “Concierge Design Service” means our Website design service described at https://fmgsuite.com/concierge.
- “Dashboard” means the hub you will use to make changes to your Website and utilize our marketing tools.
- “Website Specialist” means a dedicated specialist who will oversee your Website design.
2. Process. As part of the Concierge Design Service, starting as of the date of your Orientation Call, you will have a dedicated Website Specialist assisting you with your Website design for a period of thirty (30) calendar days OR three (3) Concierge Design Hours, whichever expires first. If you exhaust all of your Concierge Design Hours before the thirty (30) calendar days have expired, you may consult with your Website Specialist to purchase additional Concierge Design Hours at a rate of $75 per hour. Or, if after thirty (30) calendar days you still have Concierge Design Hours remaining, you may consult your Website Specialist to purchase an extension of an additional thirty (30) calendar days to complete your remaining Concierge Design Hours for a fee of $100.
The design process typically takes place over a series of two (2) phone calls with your Website Specialist as follows:
- Design Strategy Call: Your Website Specialist will outline the Concierge Design Service, assist you in selecting a Website Theme, and gather information to personalize your Website.
- Walkthrough Call: Your Website Specialist will present the Website and walk you through the Dashboard and hub so you can make ongoing changes to your website.
3. Your Responsibilities. Here are some useful pointers that will ensure a successful design process:
- The design service will focus on the ‘look and feel’. The Concierge Design Service focuses on the ‘look and feel’ of your homepage. The content on your Website (text, images, video) will depend on you. Our content library, standard pages, and copy material give you a great place to start.
- We transfer up to twenty-five (25) pages of content (including team pages). The twenty-five (25) pages can include content from your current website, or any document files you provide during the process. This content is added as-is and does not include proofreading or formatting.
- Custom Copywriting is not included in the Concierge Design Service. Our standard copy is free to use, and copywriting services are available; visit fmgsuite.com/copywriting for more details.
- Custom pages are not included in the Concierge Design Service. Our standard pages are free to use, and pre-designed pages are available; visit fmgsuite.com/pre-designed-pages for more details.
- Your Concierge Design Service will ensure the basic personalizations are in place for your Website to be submitted to compliance in thirty (30) days. Our goal is to make the Website build process easy for you. If you need Additional Project Hours, they are sold in one (1) hour increments at an hourly rate of $75/hour and are billed in arrears for every one (1) Additional Project Hour performed. If your Website design is completed in less than three (3) hours, any time remaining under your subscription is not eligible for refund and will not be credited towards any other product or service.
- The Concierge Design Service will only be available until the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days or until you have used up your three (3) Concierge Design Hours (or longer, at the sole discretion of your Website Specialist, if your Website Specialist requires additional time).
- Your monthly billing will begin thirty (30) calendar days from the Order Effective Date. Billing is not dependent upon your Website being live.
- Additional Project Hours. You may order Additional Project Hours to be performed by a dedicated Website Specialist at any time by contacting your Website Specialist. Additional Project Hours are sold in one (1) hour increments at an hourly rate of $75/hour and are billed in arrears for every one (1) Additional Project Hour performed. Fees for any unused Additional Project Hours shall be refunded to you and shall be based on whole unused hours.
4. Your Responsibilities. You play an important role in helping us deliver a successful design process. You will be expected to follow our design schedule and process, provide requested information (including, but not limited to content, images, feedback, applicable domain names) in a timely manner, and monitor the compliance process. Your failure to provide timely feedback when requested may result in delays and subject you to additional charges. We will not be responsible for delays or your dissatisfaction resulting from your failure to abide by the terms herein.