Updated: November 2020
Unless otherwise defined in this Service Attachment, capitalized terms will have the meanings given to them in the Agreement. This Service Attachment governs your subscription to FMG’s Exclusive Design Service.
- “Additional Project Hours” means additional professional services hours by a Website Specialist that may be purchased at the rate specified in this Service Attachment.
- “Dashboard” means the hub you will use to make changes to your Website and utilize our marketing tools.
- “Exclusive Design Hours” means up to nine (9) professional services hours performed by your Website Specialist as part of the Exclusive Design Service as specified in this Service Attachment.
- “Exclusive Design Service” means our Website design service described at fmgsuite.com/exclusve.
- “Website Specialist” means a specialist who will oversee your Website design.
2. Process. As part of the Exclusive Design Service, starting as of the date of your Orientation Call, you will have a Website Specialist assisting you with your Website design for a period of sixty (60) calendar days OR nine (9) Exclusive Design Hours, whichever expires first. If you exhaust all of your Exclusive Design Hours before the sixty (60) calendar days have expired, you may consult with your Website Specialist to purchase additional Exclusive Design Hours at a rate of $75 per hour. Or, if after sixty (60) calendar days you still have Exclusive Design Hours remaining, you may consult your Website Specialist to purchase an extension of an additional thirty (30) calendar days to complete your remaining Exclusive Design Hours for a fee of $100.
The design process typically takes place over a series of six (6) phone calls with your Website Specialist as follows:
- Orientation Call (Week 1): Your Website Specialist will outline the Exclusive Design Service and together you will pick a theme to build a first draft of your Website.
- First Draft Review Call (Week 2): Together, you, your Website Specialist, and one of our Designers will review the first draft of your Website and put together a ‘website changes’ list that you would like to see.
- Second Draft Review Call (Week 3): Together, you and your Website Specialist will review the second draft of your Website and put together an additional list of ‘website changes’ that you would like to see.
- Final Draft Review Call (Week 4): Together, you and your Website Specialist will review the final draft of your Website and put together a final ‘website changes’ list that you would like to see.
- Submission Call (Week 5): Together, you and your Website Specialist will do a quick once-over of the Website, make any last minute adjustments, and submit your Website to compliance.
3. Exclusive Design Service. Here are some useful pointers that will ensure a successful design process:
- The design service will focus on the ‘look and feel’. The Exclusive Design Service focuses on the ‘look and feel’ of your homepage. The content on your Website (text, images, video) will depend on you. Our content library, standard pages, and copy material give you a great place to start.
- We transfer up to thirty (30) pages of content (including team pages). The thirty (30) pages can include content from your current website or any document files you provide during the process. This content is added as-is and does not include proofreading or formatting.
- Custom Copywriting is not included in the Exclusive Design Service. Our standard copy is free to use, and copywriting services are available; visit fmgsuite.com/copywriting for more details.
- Custom pages are not included in the Exclusive Design Service. Our standard pages are free to use, and pre-designed pages are available; visit fmgsuite.com/pre-designed-pages for more details.
- Your Website design may be completed in less than nine (9) hours. Our goal is to make the Website build process easy for you. On average, most Advisors we work with complete their Website design and submit to compliance within 6-8 hours. If your Website design is completed in less than nine (9) hours, any time remaining under your subscription is not eligible for refund and will not be credited towards any other product or service.
- The Exclusive Design Service will only be available until the earlier of sixty (60) calendar days or until you have used up your nine (9) Exclusive Design Hours (or longer, at the sole discretion of your Website Specialist if your Website Specialist requires additional time).
- Your monthly billing will begin sixty (60) calendar days from the Order Effective Date. Billing is not dependent upon your Website being live.
- Additional Project Hours. You may order Additional Project Hours to be performed by a Website Specialist at any time by contacting your Website Specialist. Additional Project Hours are sold in one (1) hour increments at an hourly rate of $75/hour and are billed in arrears for every one (1) Additional Project Hour performed. Fees for any unused Additional Project Hours shall be refunded to you and shall be based on whole unused hours.
4. Your Responsibilities. You play an important role in helping us deliver a successful design process. You will be expected to follow our design schedule and process, provide requested information (including, but not limited to content, images, feedback, applicable domain names) in a timely manner, and monitor the compliance process. Your failure to provide timely feedback when requested may result in delays and subject you to additional charges. We will not be responsible for delays or your dissatisfaction resulting from your failure to abide by the terms herein.